Wednesday, August 17, 2011

On a shoestring project part 51

J.P.

Yippee! Back rehearsing:-) It has been a mad summer so far, but I'll get a week off next week for some well earned rest, even if I say so my self.
I did some more recording for the Casement Ghosts last week, and It's sounding great! And few other of our friends have been busy as well. The 9thlife just finished recording an E.P. And it sounds brilliant.Here's a track from it:
Bloodspill by 9thlifemetal
The Sketch! Are playing at the Academy on the 27th of August, these guys really put on a one hell of a live show. But of course you will see all of these bands in our Birthday bash concert in the Fibber Magees on the 9th of September:-)
Now this week I am going to wrap up the first year of the blog with an interview I did for a radio show called Music life radio. So this week, instead of reading my blog, you can listen me waffle for a bit;-) I think it nicely tells the story of the past year. Thanks to Daniel Sauter at www.musicliferadio.com for letting me post it here as well.




So back for more next week:-)
J.P.






Glory to the World - Single - J.P. Kallio

No comments:

Post a Comment